We continue to add new speakers to the Skift Global Forum East conference lineup, most recently high-profile industry leaders from Accor, Air France-KLM, Jumeirah, Emirates, and more.
Skift Global Forum East is the region’s most anticipated event, bringing together travel professionals, investors and veterans to discuss the future of the industry in the Middle East and beyond. Returning for the second year, the Forum promises to be bigger and better than ever, with a speaker line-up including some of the most influential figures in the travel industry.
Latest speaker additions:
- Ben Smith – CEO of Air France-KLM
- Sébastien Bazin – Chairman and CEO of the Group and CEO of the Luxury & Lifestyle Division of Accor
- Adnan Kazim – Sales Director at Emirates
- Katerina Giannouka – CEO of Jumeirah Group
- Mark Kirby – Responsible for Emaar Hotel Group
- John Bevan, CEO, dnata travel group
These new speakers will join an already impressive lineup of 25+ experts who will share their ideas and experiences at Skift Global Forum East.
Skift Global Forum East 2023 will explore how the travel industry is connecting through AI and what its implications will be for the Middle East region and beyond. In this context, our speakers will explore:
- Understand and anticipate the changing demands of tomorrow’s consumers.
- Stimulate growth with the intention of innovating infrastructure.
- Build on the power of today’s hospitality industry with an eye toward tomorrow’s advancements.
- Analyze the effects of export growth in Asia, India and Africa.
- Measuring real change for a sustainable and more conscious future.
- Understanding and meeting the needs of the new post-pandemic Chinese traveler.
- Recognize the macroeconomic forces that will impact the future of travel.
The Skift Global Forum East agenda will cover these topics and more, with our opening night on December 12 and on-stage discussions on December 13-14. If you haven’t seen the program, watch it now.
Don’t miss anything
It will be two days full of discussions, ideas, networking opportunities and connections that you won’t want to miss. And the best way to feel the vibrancy and excitement of Middle East travel growth is to have a front-row seat in person. Get your tickets today.