Skift Global Forum East 2023, taking place in Dubai from December 12-14, will bring together travel leaders from around the world to discuss and stay ahead of global trends in tourism, hospitality, aviation and much more.
Travel leaders from around the world will gather in Dubai next month, December 12-14, to examine the broader context of travel while striving to stay ahead of global trends.
In this second edition of Skift Global Forum Eastwe’ll break down the biggest trends facing the travel industry and hear from leaders across all sectors, including tourism, hospitality, aviation, experiences, and more.
Three days of connections and ideas
Skift Global Forum East 2023 kicks off with opening reception on December 12 at Cloud 22 (located at Atlantis The Royal) followed by two full days of discussion forums on the 13th and 14th, concluding with a closing networking reception at 4:30 p.m. See the current agenda here.
Hear it from above
Skift brings together top leaders in the travel industry, including:
- Issam Abdul Rahim Kazim – CEO of Dubai Corporation for Tourism and Business Marketing
- Paul Griffiths – CEO of Dubai Airports
- Carlo Olejniczak – Vice President and General Manager of Europe, Middle East and Africa (EMEA) for Reservation.com
- Staci Mellman – Marketing Director of USA brand
- Philippe Zuber – CEO of Kerzner International
- Tony Douglas – CEO of Riyadh Air
- Katerina Giannouka – CEO of Jumeirah Group
- Mark Kirby – CEO of Emaar Hospitality Group LLC
- Zina Bencheikh – Managing Director EMEA of Intrepid journey
- Boon Sian Chai – Managing Director and Vice President, International Markets for Trip.com Group
- Tua Slöör – EMEA Business Development Director, Travel & Sustainability at Google
- Claudio Bellinzona – Director of Procurement TUI Musement
- Christian Muhr – Operational Director of Kerten Hospitality
- Michael P. Zeisser – Managing Partner of FMZ companies
- Ross Borden – CEO and Founder of Matador Network, GuideGeek
- Ben Hoffler – Trail developer and co-founder of Sinai Trail
- Richard Clarke – Managing Director of AB Bernstein
- Mona Faraj – Managing Director of HSMAI Middle East