Crystal Cruises has announced its inspiring line-up of 2025 onboard itineraries Crystalline serenity And Crystal Symphony. Following the acquisition of the brand by A&K Travel Group, Crystal is poised to offer travelers unparalleled opportunities for exploration and cultural immersion. – on board and shipboard – with cutting-edge voyages of discovery around the world to iconic and off-the-beaten-track destinations.
Crystalline serenity And Crystal Symphony will visit an extraordinary selection of guest favorites and approximately 144 new, hand-picked destinations, such as the Faroe Islands, Haifa and Shanghai, for a combined total of 720 days during 73 sailings visiting a total of 112 countries and 281 ports.
“We are excited to offer past and future Crystal guests an inspiring assortment of itineraries in 2025,” said Cristina Levis, CEO of A&K Travel Group. “Guests on board Crystalline serenity And Crystal Symphony will have the opportunity to explore a treasure trove of less-visited corners of the world and tick off truly once-in-a-lifetime destinations with bespoke, cutting-edge experiences designed by Abercrombie & Kent.
Crystalline serenity Highlights of the 2025 route
- After completing the world cruise in May 2025, Crystalline serenity will leave from Marseille and sail the Mediterranean and Baltic Seas, visiting destinations like Pablo Picasso’s hometown, Málaga, the charming half-timbered town of Ronnethe capital of Latvia, Rigaknown for its pedestrian-only medieval old town and much more.
- Guests will have the rare opportunity to visit Longyearbyenthe largest inhabited area of SvalbardNorway – famous for its incomparable views of the Northern Lights.
- With calls to Faroe Islands And Icelandpassengers will experience spectacular landscapes and breathtaking views in the world’s most beautiful northern destinations, including Tórshavn, Djupivogur, And Reykjavík, among others.
- For the perfect leafy getaway, guests onboard from September to November 2025 will visit iconic North American ports of call such as Quebec, Gaspé, Newport, Boston, Portland, New York and more.
- For those who want to enjoy a vacation at sea, sunny trips include Caribbean and South American destinations like Montego Bay, Aruba, Cayman Islands, Cartagena, THE Panama Canal and more.
Crystal Symphony Highlights of the 2025 route
- Kicking off its 2025 launch in Southeast Asia, the newly renovated ship will explore far-flung destinations including Sihanoukvilleknown for having the most beautiful beaches in Cambodiawith Sabangand Weh Islandthe small active volcanic island northwest of Sumatra.
- With multi-day stopovers to the region’s main urban centers, including Ho Chi Minh City, Halong Bay, Laem Chabang And Shanghai, passengers will have even more time for in-depth cultural immersion. Customers can also visit Palawanthe ecological jewel of the Philippines with its pristine beaches, and Bruneiknown for its lush green rainforests.
- Timed with the Grand Prix, the ship will visit Monaco And Villefranche sur mer, allowing guests to embrace their inner Formula 1 driver, while watching the iconic race in two of Europe’s premier destinations.
- Mediterranean highlights include calls for Haifa, Dubrovnik And Cyprusin addition to the increasingly popular Greek destinations of Zakynthos, Corfu And Santoriniamong others.
- The second half of 2025 will be devoted to Middle East visit a variety of destinations ranging from the small Egyptian port of Safaga (Luxor)has Dubaiknown for its luxury boutiques and ultra-modern architecture, even in the most remote areas Salalahthe third largest city in Sultanate of Oman, known for its marine life.