¡Long live Mexico! Celebrate Mexican Independence Day with the perfect cocktail, the Komos Cantarito.
- 2 ounces of Komos Añejo Cristalino
- 1 ounce freshly squeezed orange juice
- 1/2 oz freshly squeezed lime juice
- 1⁄2 oz freshly squeezed lemon juice
- Pinch of sea salt
- Top with Mexican Grapefruit Soda
Preparation: Add all ingredients except soda over ice to your favorite container (preferably a jarrito de barro) and mix well to combine. Top with Mexican grapefruit soda.
The post office Celebrate Mexican Independence Day with Komos Tequila and Make a Cantarito Cocktail appeared first on Refrigerated magazine.